How it works
- This bag features a very simple design.
- The concealed pouch is located on the side of the bag.
- There are two straps that are used to attach a holster to, on either side of the pouch.
- The concealed pouch is secured closed by industrial Velcro. Velcro is the most commonly recommended way to secure ammo and weapons by those in firearms instruction.
- It is designed to be carried in 'hipster' fashion or to be slung over the shoulder and across the body, this ensures that the bag is firmly secured when being carried with a weapon inside.